Z Urology is a provider of urological examinations, urological treatments and procedures that have been provided the communities in South Florida for almost two decades. With a team of growing medical professionals, Dr. Zahalsky began a company the provides state of the art urologic care to both women and men. Your urological health is extremely important to not only treat quickly, but understand how to maintain. If you would prefer a team of medical professionals in South Florida that specialize in minimally invasive procedures, then contact Z Urology today.
What Types of Ailments does a Urologist Treat?
Urologic care encompasses all things that have to do with your genitourinary tract. This entails things such as your kidneys, your reproductive organs, bladder, urethra and anything that has to do with them. Illnesses and ailments that may fall upon these different areas are:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the enlargement of the prostate.
- Prostate Cancer – Cancer that affects the prostate.
- Bladder Cancer – Cancer that affects the bladder.
- Bladder/Kidney Stones - Kidney stones are solid pieces of material that form when substances normally found in the urine, such as mineral and acid salts, become concentrated and crystallize.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
- Infertility – Infertility is any condition that adversely affects the chances of initiating a pregnancy
- Urinary Dysfunction – Urinary dysfunction is a term that encompasses all errors with within the urinary tract. This includes urinary incontinence on low levels such as leakage, to high levels such as a complete loss of all bladder control.
If you or someone you love is in need of a urologist, then contact Z Urology today. We help all patients within the South Florida area. Our team of professionals is here to take care of your problems and provide amazing customer care as well.