For any and all potential urological patients in South Florida, you know that the office of Z Urology is a local leader and provider of urological examinations, procedures, and treatments. Z Urology has been providing the area with these services for nearly 20 years.
Dr. Zahalsky aka Dr. Z started his practice with a team of medical pros that provided state of the art urologic care. This care was provided for both women and men. Urological health is important to not only treat in a rapid manner but to understand how to maintain health. If you are seeking a team of medical professionals in Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, or Coral Springs in South Florida that specializes in minimally invasive procedures, then contact Z Urology today.
Contact Z Urology If You Are Suffering
Urologic care includes all things that have to do with your genitourinary tract. This includes your kidneys, bladder, urethra, and your reproductive organs. The illnesses and ailments that qualify in these areas are:
- Prostate Cancer – Cancer that affects the prostate.
- Bladder Cancer – Cancer that affects the bladder.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is the enlargement of the prostate.
- Infertility – Infertility is any condition that adversely affects the chances of initiating a pregnancy.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.
- Bladder/Kidney Stones - Kidney stones are solid pieces of material that form when substances normally found in the urine, such as mineral and acid salts, become concentrated and crystallize.
- Urinary Dysfunction – Urinary dysfunction is a term that encompasses all errors within the urinary tract. This includes urinary incontinence on low levels such as leakage, to high levels such as a complete loss of all bladder control.
If you feel you are in need of a urologist in South Florida to aid in any of the above, then contact Z Urology for a group that is dedicated to delivering world-class expertise in urology, along with an unwavering commitment to their patients. The three locations to choose from are located in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, and Pompano Beach.
You can go to the website directly and set up an appointment or you can call 954-714-8200. Either way, you contact, you will be setting up to see the leading urologist office in all of South Florida. With an extremely talented and professional staff of doctors and more, you are in truly good hands with the doctors and nurses at Z Urology. Z Urology is your leader in urological care. Go ahead and call now!